Gravity Falls

hi!
Today i´m going to write about a tv show i watched as a child 


Well, in my childhood i watched a lot of programs, but my favorite channel was Disney, i don´t have a favorite tv show because i liked all (Hannah Montana, Wizards of waverly place, Phineas and ferb, etc) but one in particular that didn´t bore me at all was Gravity Falls. The first episode it premiered 15 of june 2012. It is about some children who go on vacation with their uncle, and in the town there are very strange things like creatures, magic, etc. I was always a big fan of that kind of thing, goblins, illuminati, UFO´s. so when i watched for the first time i could´t stop. my favorite character was mabel,  i loved how happy, colorful and adventurous it was. And my favorites episodes was Super Halloween and The seeks-lawsuits, Super halloween it was a monster that fed on sweets that were always left aside so dipper and mabel face him, The seeks-lawsuits It was about how dipper magically gives life to a videogame character to face the bully. Sometimes i still see it in Disney+. Well every week i watch a Disney Movie.




 

Comentarios

  1. I love gravity falls, it was very entertaining, and quite curious, I really liked watching it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stan kept many secrets, he never fooled me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like this serie, i have hears theories that it joins with other Disney series jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I always thought that there could be another season but the series stayed there

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares