Nothing Compares


Hi! 

Today I want to recommend a good song that I listen to every day. The song name is Nothing Compares by The Weeknd, this song it´s a bonus track from the album ¨After Hours (Deluxe)¨. When I heard it for the first time I fell in love. Because the lyrics it´s very deep, expresses a great emptiness. The beat is very strong, so you can feel it to the fullest, The Weeknd is one of my favorite artists, has very special songs.


There´s a group that is my Top 1 they called TOMORROWXTOGETHER they are of the musical genre K-pop, i listen to them since 2019, in my opinion is one of the best groups of K-pop. They have different kinds of music. So if you want to listened, here i leave you a song from his last album.


Bye Bye!









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares