日本

  hi!

Today i´m going to write about a place i want to visit


Japan the country in a east asia is my option number 1 to go, i´ve been watched a lot of videos about it. is a really modern and beautiful country. Where i can start, i want to taste the food, yakisoba, ramen, dango, especially sushi, is my favorite food, i could eat that everyday. they have a lot variety of tea (in my opinion tea is very relaxing so in love it)  The enviorment omg, the south of japan is literally green, like a Ghibli movie. i think it goes thought the central city and then all my trip would be throught the south. At night if i want fun i would go to a party and games (idk if you have been the stuffed animals of machines or figures, unfortunaly Chile would be in last place), but if i want peace maybe go somewhere with lights and end up eating ramen at 2am in some store. The stores with anime topic, or ghibli topic aaa i really want to goTT , I wouldn´t take anythuing in my suitcase, i would buy everything there.  My favoite group have  tours there, and the people is more quiet. The subway is really beautiful, when there is no one. Go to Monte Fuji and temples on new year. I think my travels would be endless, It would be nice to live there, i wouldn´t like to travel alone, i would go with my bestie because her goal is also to go there.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares