Field and flowers

 hi!

Today i´m going to show you two photos i like

The first photo is me in this summer, My grandparents have a field in a place called "talquita" it is a 10 minutes from parral. From santiago to parral there are five hours. In that field we have a river so close from the house. So we prepared to went there, i´m not one to wear dress, but i really like that one in particular, because i love that type of green and combines perfect with places with nature. The river was so nice,  gaves me a energy cleaning and reminds me to my childhood, it´s a little be nostalgic see the places you visit as a child, but it was funny.



The second photo it´s a bouquet of flowers that my friends gave me for my birthday, we went to parque bicentenario to do a picnic, i bought a lot of things (pineapple, strawberries, cookies, soda, etc) i planned everything. when we stay there, gave me the flowers with two boxes of hearts, inside the boxes there were letters of they and my fau friends. it was emotional, because i really like the crafts. i feel like people really put love and effort into it. it was a nice way to celebrate my 20th.


bye bye>3<


Comentarios

  1. That´s nice of your friend the gift, the bouquet is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How nice the gesture of your friends, the affection shows.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. omg you look so pretty in the first photo, About the secound one i think is so adorable🌷

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are so beautiful catha, I love it, the colors in this photos are so cute!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think Parral is a nice town. I visited it to talk about giving workshops to English Teachers after the big earthquake in 2010. Also, I love the present your friends gave you. They must be great buddies:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes!! my friend love me too much haha, parral is nice to relax!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares