About me

 My name is catha, i´m 20, i born in santiago, Chile. I really like paint is my special talent if i could i would do it everyday. My hobbies are listen to music and watch kdramas. so if you like kdramas i can recommend you some. 

About My summer was really good, i stay all the summer with my best friend, i went to the beach, i like stay there because i have my "relaxing time"

i love the places with a lot of nature, Japan has many good places, i really want visit there. Chile also has good things, like the typical food. my favorite meal is pastel de choclo.

bye bye!



Comentarios

  1. Which is your favourite natural place in Santiago?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Parque Bicentenario! because there are many trees and is away from the noise. You can spend a good time!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares